Starting with this post, I am officially entering the world of blogging. I have for some time held off on creating a blog for several reasons. Mainly, I just didn't really think I had anything interesting to write about. To be quite honest, I still hold to that opinion. I just decided that I'd like somewhere to store my random musings where someone may possibly make use of them.
I'll be honest the main readership of this blog, if it has any, will likely be my mom and dad.(If even them.) That being said, I will probably write as if the entire world cares what I write. I don't actually think they do, I'm not quite that narcissistic, but close. ^_~ It's really just because I like writing in a somewhat grammatically correct fashion and using big words. The purpose of which is that it makes me sound all intellectual and as if I actually know what I'm talking about. =b
Once I post this blog, I will likely go out and send my family emails telling them to come check out my awesome blog and read it, and then most likely forget I have a blog and never update it again. Now, I'm not saying I intend to introduce you all to my blog then never update it, all I'm saying is it's a possibility. Nevertheless, I will try my best to update it... every once in a while.
Now that I'm done yammering on about my new blog that is quite empty, I will post this and invite you all to bookmark then forget about my blog. ^_~
Tour de famille (and a stop in Banff and BC)
2 weeks ago
Hey... I have the dumbest stuff on my blog but it's a journal right? So write what you want bra I'll dig it.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you! Looking forward to the next installments...
ReplyDeleteI read it andrew, now lets see what else you have up your sleeve. I hope you at least check back on your blog and see that you now have 3 comments on it, and maybe you will get more. So write more and tell us what's up with you! :)
ReplyDeleteI am reading, too. I'll even add you to my blog roll. :) You're just that entertaining!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you finally joined us bloggers. It will be fun to see what new adventures and topics you talk about. :) I'll be a faithful reader of your blog, no worries about that. ;)
ReplyDeleteWoot, woot! You have a blog!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogworld, Andrew. I am glad you have discovered a(nother) medium to communicate your thoughts (For sure, our ears sometimes get in the way of listening and good communication). I will check your blog every once in a while (prob about as much as I check Facebook, etc - which is far and few between). Wally Dad
ReplyDeleteI'm reading too ^_^
ReplyDelete