11.7.09

That Was A Close One

Whew. I just had a close call today. It's been pretty hot here the last couple days, but earlier today it was nice and cool, there was plenty of cloud cover and a nice breeze. When it started sprinkling lightly I decided I just had to go outside and enjoy it. Naturally, I went onto the roof because that is the best place to enjoy such weather. Then all of a sudden the wind exploded. Since there are several tall trees around my house, branches started flying everywhere. It was pretty terrifying. I quickly jumped down from the roof onto our deck and rushed inside. Once the wind died down, I went back outside and took some pictures for your viewing pleasure!



In the front yard.



View from the deck.



Blown down fence.



Huge branch by the swingset.



Neighbors yard with garbage cans as size reference.



Other neighbors yard seen from our roof.

2 comments: