4.11.09

Halloween - Belated

This Halloween I dressed up for the first time in several years. I didn't really do much, but hey, Halloween is an excuse to put on fun costumes and demand candy. I'm not really the richest person around right now, so I gave myself a $10 limit on my costume. I ended up doing better than that, clocking in at only 4 dollars! Here's my costume:




Me and my mom put it together from a hoodie from DI and an old bent umbrella that I got to mutilate. >:] I got the instructions from the web, and overall it turned out great. It was fun to make and to wear!

PS Sadly it did not give me the ability to fly. =(

5 comments:

  1. Love it, Andrew. Did you make the pointy ears, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't end up making the bat ears because we started on it kind of late so we didn't have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Kathryn. Nice Andrew! Next year I'll be calling you to make my costume! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete