26.9.10

Weekly Website #2

Week 2 of my Weekly Website! (Though technically I kind of cheated, since I wrote this last weekend, and just haven't posted it until today) Still, I have successfully done it two weeks in a row! =b

This weeks Website is:

Down for everyone or just me?

This one is another really simple one with only one function. You type in a website into the input box and it will tell you if they can access that website from their end. This can be useful in a couple of ways:
  • To know if the website is not working or if its just your connection.
  • If you are at school and it's not working you can find out if it's blocked by a filter.
  • If you are in a foreign country that might have a filter system. (e.g. China)
  • Um... yeah, that's all I can think of at the moment.
I've gotten some decent use out of it, pretty much just for the first use. Hopefully someone else can too. ^_^

1 comment: