19.9.10

Weekly Website

Today I am introducing my Weekly Website little feature thingy. Basically, every Sunday I'll try to make a post introducing a website. They'll range from simple ones like today's, to more complex ones like TED that I covered in the past. I came up with this mainly because there are lots of little websites I want to share with everyone and to try to get into blogging more. ^_^

Enough with the intro now on onto this weeks website, a very simple one:

Rainy Mood

This is a very simple little website with only one useful function. (That I have found at least ;) ) All it does is once you open it, it starts playing a 30 minute track of high quality rain that loops. I really enjoy it, because it doesn't rain here very often but I absolutely love the rain, and so I can have it going in the background to boost my mood. Pretty simple, hope someone else can get some little use out of it or something. ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Thank you, Andrew. Just Monday spoke with a man who lives in the Seattle area. He says it doesn't really downpour rain there often, but is often overcast and a bit drizzly.

    ReplyDelete